Please contact Mrs. de Langen at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Mark Your Calendars:
Please save the date to meet our 2 new elementary Associate Principals
June 4 at 6:30 p.m. – Elementary Cafeteria
More information introducing these two faculty members will be coming soon, but we want to make sure you saved the date for this important meet and greet time.
Refer to the May 2018 Parent Calendar for important upcoming events – Attached
Summer Camps Now Open! – See Attached Flier
Got to: http://kingsschools.org/summer-camps/ to register! Sports Camps have special discounts for early registration! If you have questions, call the school office at 206-546-7260.
Experience King’s – A Spectacular Event!
Over 1,200 students and families on the elementary campus Friday night!
- Families Visiting and Touring Classrooms
- Delicious BBQ Hot Dogs by Bill Park
- Inspiring Concerts
- Innovative STEM Projects
- Amazing Robotics Creations
- Incredible Book Fair
Something for everyone – an unforgettable 2018 community event! THANK YOU parents, for your invaluable support! We love you!
School Supplies 2018-2019 – See Attached
School Supply Kits for next year will be available to order starting Monday, May 14, 2018! Order online and avoid rushing from store to store looking for supplies! See attached flier!
School Supply List 2018-2019 Attached!
King’s Elementary Student Dress Code
King’s Schools has determined that the following guidelines for dress apply at school and at King’s related activities unless otherwise stated:
- Tops need to cover the midriff, the back, and should not be low cut.
- Clothing should not be sheer or excessively tight.
- Skirts without leggings or shorts need to be no more than 5 inches from the middle of the knee.
- Tank tops must cover the majority of the shoulder and side. No spaghetti straps, open backs or open-sided tanks.
- Caps/hats are not to be worn inside the buildings or KIDS Praise by either girls or boys.
- Elementary students may not wear flip-flops or shoes without backs.
Catch the current weather conditions at school by using the link below. The data is provided by the weather station that is located atop the elementary intermediate building.
Go to: https://owc.enterprise.earthnetworks.com/OnlineWeatherCenter.aspx?aid=4922