Please contact Principal Jessica Scanzon at email@example.com if you have any questions.
We have had a very busy week back at school. All of our classes have been so excited to be back and have been creating wonderful works of art and learning many new concepts. One of our prek classrooms visited assisted living this week, where they learned about their letter of the week. The grandma’s and grandpa’s got to experience a prek circle time and helped the students brainstorm word ideas for their letter.
In chapel this week Mrs. Kim talked about the kindness of our Savior. As we walked through classrooms throughout the day many students stopped to talk with Mrs. Kim about what they had learned!
Please look below for important dates coming up.
Dates to Remember
Friday, January 18th – Discovery Friday @ 10:00am – Pre-K Classes Only
Monday, January 21st – School Closed
Wednesday, January 23rd – Wear Blue Day
Monday January 28th – 29th – Purple Room (Half Day Pre-K) Closed
Would you like to volunteer at King’s Preschool? Here are the steps you need to take:
- Pop into the office and ask for volunteer paperwork
- Fill out the packet and follow the attached instructions
- The instructions will help you create a MERIT profile and you will need to a Portable Background Check, the cost for this is $12.
- When I have received your volunteer paperwork, I will e-mail you instructions on how to link to King’s Preschool
- Once your Portable Background Check has been submitted, MERIT will contact you via e-mail to set up an appointment for finger prints. The cost for finger prints will be around $45.
- Keep your eye out for any e-mail from the office or MERIT regarding your volunteer status *If you would like to volunteer in a classroom you will need a TB test as well
If you are ever stuck or need help with the applications, please let us know!
Thank you for those of you have ordered. We still have time before our order deadline, please take a look at the flyer or online with your kids. Our order deadline will be January 31st. If you have any questions about ordering, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to order online:
- Sign in.
Have an account? Scholastic.com/bookclubs
New to Book Clubs? Scholastic.com/newparent
- Connect or our school.
Enter in our Class Code RR6BM
Or return the paper order form to me with a check payable to Scholastic Book Clubs. NO CASH PLEASE. Books ship FREE directly to our school. Plus every order helps our school earn FREE books!