Each year, as we work on the strategic plan for the school, we consider what initiatives need to be focused on to fulfill the mission of inspiring hearts and equipping minds. This year King’s Schools is dedicated to five:
- Build facilities that enables the highest level of instruction and learning
- Recruiting, retaining and compensating outstanding faculty
- Implement innovative strategies, programs, and curriculum that enhances learning
- Enhance instruction through technology
- Provide every student an opportunity to be involved in a service experience before graduation
Check out what our Head of School has to say about each initiative in our State of the School video here.