Please contact Principal Jessica Scanzon at email@example.com if you have any questions.
We all had a wonderful time celebrating Valentine’s Day with various parties and fun activities. We look forward to getting back into our normal routine next week. We did not host chapel this week due to shortened hours.
Please look below for important dates coming up.
Dates to Remember
Monday, February 18th – School Closed
Tuesday, February 19th – Purple Room (Half Day Prek) Closed
Friday, March 15th – King’s School Auction
Friday, March 29th – Early Release @ 3:00pm
Preschool Parent Social
Join us for the FIRST EVER Preschool Parent Social! This is a great time to meet other parents in your child’s classroom and enjoy a date night. We will provide heavy appetizers and pizza, as well as some fierce (or not-so-fierce) class vs. class bowling competition. Questions? Ask the parent support team representative for your classroom. Click on the following link to RSVP http://evite.me/vVbEKQZWsy
Additionally, we have dates coming up for families to check out King’s Elementary School. Please take a look at the following link for information on dates and time for these events, https://kingsschools.org/calendar/. We would love to see your student in our Kindergarten program.
Make your Auction Donation!
If you haven’t yet made your auction donation, now is the time! All preschool donations received by THURSDAY FEB 21ST will be entered into a special preschool-only drawing for a $100 family fun night – $50 to spend at Cheesecake Factory and a $50 AMC gift card! Silent auction items can be ordered directly from our Amazon wish list or dropped in the school office. Commitment of a tasty treat for the Dessert Dash or a few bottles of wine for the Wine Grab will also give you the chance to win. And of course, all donations will also enter you into the drawing for a $1000 tuition credit! Thank you for helping to make the New Orleans Knights Auction a night to remember!
Our prek classes have one last field trip in May. If you would like to attend you will need a completed background check. Please see the following steps.
- Pop into the office and ask for volunteer paperwork
- Fill out the packet and follow the attached instructions
- The instructions will help you create a MERIT profile and you will need to a Portable Background Check, the cost for this is $12.
- When I have received your volunteer paperwork, I will e-mail you instructions on how to link to King’s Preschool
- Once your Portable Background Check has been submitted, MERIT will contact you via e-mail to set up an appointment for finger prints. The cost for finger prints will be around $45.
- Keep your eye out for any e-mail from the office or MERIT regarding your volunteer status *If you would like to volunteer in a classroom you will need a TB test as well
If you are ever stuck or need help with the applications, please let us know!
I hope you have enjoyed browsing the flyer with your student! The deadline for our February flyer is going to be Thursday, February 28th. If you have any questions about ordering, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to order online:
- Sign in.
Have an account? Scholastic.com/bookclubs
New to Book Clubs? Scholastic.com/newparent
- Connect or our school.
Enter in our Class Code RR6BM
Or return the paper order form to me with a check payable to Scholastic Book Clubs. NO CASH PLEASE. Books ship FREE directly to our school. Plus every order helps our school earn FREE books!