Please contact Mrs. de Langen at email@example.com if you have any questions.
June Lunch Menu Attached
June Parent Calendar Attached
King’s Summer Camps Information Attached – Sign Up NOW!
Sixth Grade Graduation
Tuesday, June 13, 2017
7:00-8:30 p.m. in Schirmer Auditorium
Thursday, June 15, 2017
King’s Elementary Hooray Day is an event for teachers and students only. Note carefully the separate schedule (attached), for attendance and parking requirements for K-3 and Grades 4-6!
Last Chance to Purchase a Portrait of Your Student!
A table to sell remaining portraits – the ones already printed – will set up before KIDS Praise on Friday, June 9. The cost is $30.00. Cash or check only, checks made payable to King’s Schools. There is only one portrait per student.
King’s Elementary Student Dress Code
Just a reminder:
- Tops need to cover the midriff, the back, and should not be low cut.
- Clothing should not be sheer or excessively tight.
- Skirts without thick tights or leggings need to be no more than 5 inches from the middle of the knee.
- Tank tops must cover the majority of the shoulder and side. No spaghetti straps, open backs or open-sided tanks.
- Clothing must not advertise any type of alcoholic beverages, drugs, etc.
- Clothing must not have any off-color or questionable sayings.
- For guys, pants should be fitted at the waist; underwear/boxers should not be visible.
- Caps/hats are not to be worn in classrooms or KIDS Praise by either girls or boys
- Elementary students may not wear flip-flops or shoes without backs.
Parent Dishes and Plates
There are quite a few dishes and plates that have not been claimed by parents who brought treats for the faculty and staff. Please check the lounge for your items. All items left after June 16 will be donated to the Union Gospel Mission. Thank you!!
Lost & Found
All lost and found will be out on tables in the south breezeway starting Monday, June 5. Items left after June 16 will be donated to the Union Gospel Mission.
King’s SummerBreak opens at 7:00 a.m. for early extended care.
School Supplies 2017-2018
School Supply Kits for next year are available to order for the fall! Does the thought of shopping for your student’s School Supplies fill you with dread – going from store to store to locate all the items needed for school supplies??? Save gas, time and frustration! King’s Elementary offers School Supply Kits, through School Tool Box; prepackaged and ready for you to pick up at Treasure Hunt Adventure Day, September 5, 2017. More details on attached flyer.
School Supply List 2017–2018 Attached!
Medication in the Office
If your child has prescription medicine, Tylenol, inhalers or any other medication in the office, please remember to pick them up on or before the last day of school, June 16. Thank you!
Please turn RIGHT ONLY when exiting the lot. Do NOT turn left. Thank you!
NO DOUBLE DROP-OFFS! When the line stops ALL students in the car need to get OUT of the car immediately. Please pull up, stop and let out all your students at the same time.
Annual Magazine Renewal and New Subscription Event
If you would like to renew or subscribe to new magazines for the coming year, the online portal is available for your convenience. A portion of each order will go to our school and be used for curriculum enrichment at the elementary. Just go to the website for a list of selections. The website is available 365 days a year for your convenience! If you have any questions, please contact the school office and Mr. Kelly will provide assistance.