Please contact Theresa Cline at email@example.com if you have any questions.
King’s Holiday Show
The King’s Holiday Show is coming to the King’s Garden Gym on Friday, November 30th! The event will be showcasing over 50 booths including puppies, Glassy Baby, Fork and Fin, Aloha Lemonade, Red Twig and many more!. These booths will offer many treats and stocking stuffers as well as unique presents for everyone on your list. It is a closed campus on November 30th, so please come grab lunch and shop at the King’s Holiday Show!
Hit the Slopes
Alpine Club is ready to hit the mountain!
- Sign Ups: Visit our website here to sign up for any date. Don’t wait…they will fill quickly!
- Dates and Times: We meet Saturday’s @ 7:30 a.m. and Friday’s right after school
- Saturdays: December 1, 8; January 12; April 13, 20
- Friday Nights: January 4, 11, 18, 25; February 1,8, 15, 22; March 1, 8, 15
- Cost: $25 per trip (includes transportation only)
- Every 6th trip is free
- Cost is billed to school account
- Gear: Gear must be dropped off at vans (parked on the main CRISTA avenue with sign) before school the day of the trips (Friday only). Vans will leave at 3:15 p.m.
- Must Haves:
This season will be great. Let us know if you have any questions – Contact us through the website!
The Ultimate Frisbee Club is ready to hit the field in DiscNW Mixed Winter League. We are looking for Girls and Boys to join the team!
- Sign Ups: Visit our website (http://kingsultimatefrisbeeclub.com/) to learn more and email firstname.lastname@example.org to signup
- Dates and Times:
- Practices: Monday and Wednesday 3:25 – 5pm at Woolsey Field starting Dec 3rd
- Games: 6-8 games during January and February on either Saturday or Sunday
- Cost: $50 (includes Game Day Shirt)
- Must Haves:
Join the team for the first season of Ultimate at Kings. Let us know if you have any questions – Contact us @ email@example.com
The Junior Class Council invites you to kick off your holiday with a trip to Menchie’s!
When: December 7th, 11:00 AM to 11:00 PM
Where: Menchie’s (Gateway), 18336 Aurora Ave N. (in the same complex as Bartell’s and Starbucks)
What: Bring in the attached flier (either a hard copy or a picture of the attachment) and 20% of all sales will benefit the Junior Class Council, proceeds will towards funding school activities planned by the Junior Council this school year
We thank you for your support and look forward to seeing you at Menchie’s on December 7th!!