Please contact Principal Jessica Scanzon at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Our students did an amazing job at their Christmas Celebration on Tuesday. Every classroom worked so hard and they brought the house down. Thank you to all of the volunteers as well as King’s School staff.
This week in chapel, we focused on worship. Our students worked so hard on their Christmas program we thought it would be great to sit and worship together. Mr. Hill also spoke to the students about our donations that we collected for Seattle Urban Academy and the gift of giving to others.
Dates to Remember
Wednesday, December 19th – Wear Green & Red Day
Wednesday, December 19th – Full Day Closes @ 3:00pm
Thursday, December 20th – Tuesday, January 1st – School Closed for Christmas Holiday
Would you like to volunteer at King’s Preschool? Here are the steps you need to take:
- Pop into the office and ask for volunteer paperwork
- Fill out the packet and follow the attached instructions
- The instructions will help you create a MERIT profile and you will need to a Portable Background Check, the cost for this is $12.
- When I have received your volunteer paperwork, I will e-mail you instructions on how to link to King’s Preschool
- Once your Portable Background Check has been submitted, MERIT will contact you via e-mail to set up an appointment for finger prints. The cost for finger prints will be around $45.
- Keep your eye out for any e-mail from the office or MERIT regarding your volunteer status *If you would like to volunteer in a classroom you will need a TB test as well
If you are ever stuck or need help with the applications, please let us know!
If you have any questions about ordering, please contact me at email@example.com.
How to order online:
- Sign in.
Have an account? Scholastic.com/bookclubs
New to Book Clubs? Scholastic.com/newparent
- Connect or our school.
Enter in our Class Code RR6BM
Or return the paper order form to me with a check payable to Scholastic Book Clubs. NO CASH PLEASE. Books ship FREE directly to our school. Plus every order helps our school earn FREE books!
At this busy time of year, it can seem like your to-do list just keeps getting longer and more complicated…if you have “donate item for the King’s Auction” on your list, we have tried to make it as easy as possible! Just click this link for the Amazon wishlist and select an item to donate – it will be shipped directly to the school, so it’s an easy one to cross off your list! The 36th annual Benefit Auction is on Friday March 15 and it truly takes our whole King’s village to make this spectacular event come together. We so appreciate every family’s efforts in contributing and thank you for thinking of this during your holiday shopping!