Families, did you know that all auction donations automatically enter your family into a $1000 tuition credit raffle? What could you do with an extra $1000?!
The auction and is our biggest school-wide fundraiser, and raises funds to support the Teacher Excellence Endowment and financial aid. This year’s event will be held on Friday, March 15th, 2019 at the Lynnwood Convention Center. For this great community event, we ask each family to help make the auction a success by donating 1 to 3 items with a total value of $100 or more. Each donation received before February 22nd will be entered into a drawing to win a $1,000 tuition credit!
There are lots of ways to do donate…..
- Go shopping and pick up something fun to drop off at any of the school offices
- Shop from home from our Amazon Wish List at http://a.co/eVvimAM and it will ship directly to the school
- ‘Experience’ donations are always great sellers – sports tickets, vacation home rentals, hotel vouchers, dinner gift certificates, air mile vouchers, and special event/classes are always hugely popular and greatly appreciated
- Donate or procure a wine donation of bottles of wine worth $40+ for the popular Wine Grab
- Procure a professional quality dessert or two for the Dessert Dash from a local bakery or restaurant
- Have an idea for something not listed? Reach out and let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
Regardless of how you choose to participate, your contribution will earn you a chance to win $1000!