Please contact Principal Jessica Scanzon at email@example.com if you have any questions.
We hope you had a wonderful 3 day weekend with your families. We are getting back into the swing of things. Many classes are learning about different jobs within our communities. They are even sharing what they would like to be when they grow up.
Mr. Hill led chapel this week. He spoke about goodness and the many things that God created. The students had a wonderful time engaging with Mr. Hill about the lesson this week.
Please look below for important dates coming up.
Friday, March 15th – Wear Green Day
Friday, March 15th – King’s School Auction
Friday, March 22nd – Grandparents Day
Tuesday, March 26th – Reading Buddies
Friday, March 29th – Early Release @ 3:00pm
We have dates coming up for families to check out King’s Elementary School. Please take a look at the following link for information on dates and time for these events, https://kingsschools.org/calendar/. We would love to see your student in our Kindergarten program.
- Pop into the office and ask for volunteer paperwork
- Fill out the packet and follow the attached instructions
- The instructions will help you create a MERIT profile and you will need to a Portable Background Check, the cost for this is $12.
- When I have received your volunteer paperwork, I will e-mail you instructions on how to link to King’s Preschool
- Once your Portable Background Check has been submitted, MERIT will contact you via e-mail to set up an appointment for finger prints. The cost for finger prints will be around $45.
- Keep your eye out for any e-mail from the office or MERIT regarding your volunteer status *If you would like to volunteer in a classroom you will need a TB test as well
If you are ever stuck or need help with the applications, please let us know!
I hope you have enjoyed browsing the flyer with your student! The deadline for our February flyer is going to be Thursday, February 28th. If you have any questions about ordering, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to order online:
- Sign in.
Have an account? Scholastic.com/bookclubs
New to Book Clubs? Scholastic.com/newparent
- Connect or our school.
Enter in our Class Code RR6BM
Or return the paper order form to me with a check payable to Scholastic Book Clubs. NO CASH PLEASE. Books ship FREE directly to our school. Plus every order helps our school earn FREE books!