Please contact Principal Jessica Scanzon at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Our students enjoyed all the sunshine this week. We definitely took advantage of the beautiful weather and participated in walks around campus and many other outdoor activities. Our classrooms continue to have special guest visitors talking about many different places around the world.
Our Red room friends led chapel this week. The entire class told an interactive story and then sang a song. They did an excellent job!
Please look below for important dates coming up.
Dates to Remember
Tuesday, March 26th – Reading Buddies
Friday, March 29th – Early Release @ 3:00pm
Monday, April 1st – Friday, April 5th – King’s Preschool Full Day Spring Break
Monday, April 1st – Tuesday, April 9th – King’s Preschool Purple Room Spring Break
Monday, April 15th – Picture Day!!! (Classroom Pictures)
Our prek classes have one last field trip in May. If you would like to attend you will need a completed background check. Please see the following steps.
- Pop into the office and ask for volunteer paperwork
- Fill out the packet and follow the attached instructions
- The instructions will help you create a MERIT profile and you will need to a Portable Background Check, the cost for this is $12.
- When I have received your volunteer paperwork, I will e-mail you instructions on how to link to King’s Preschool
- Once your Portable Background Check has been submitted, MERIT will contact you via e-mail to set up an appointment for finger prints. The cost for finger prints will be around $45.
- Keep your eye out for any e-mail from the office or MERIT regarding your volunteer status *If you would like to volunteer in a classroom you will need a TB test as well
If you are ever stuck or need help with the applications, please let us know!
I hope you have enjoyed browsing the flyer with your student! The deadline for our February flyer is going to be Thursday, February 28th. If you have any questions about ordering, please contact me at email@example.com.
How to order online:
- Sign in.
Have an account? Scholastic.com/bookclubs
New to Book Clubs? Scholastic.com/newparent
- Connect or our school.
Enter in our Class Code RR6BM
Or return the paper order form to me with a check payable to Scholastic Book Clubs. NO CASH PLEASE. Books ship FREE directly to our school. Plus every order helps our school earn FREE books!