Please contact Principal Jessica Scanzon at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
As we wrap up the month of March, many classrooms are doing a recap of what they have learned over this past month. They are also focusing on what traditions and food they have in each students home. We were blessed to spend time with our 2nd grade reading buddies on Tuesday. There was a lot of joy and excitement to read with the big kids!
Mrs. Rose came and led us in chapel on Wednesday. She spoke about how we are under construction. She let our students know that God has a plan for each of us and will continue to work on us. We also heard a story about one of Jesus’ miracles!
Please look below for important dates coming up.
Dates to Remember
Monday, April 1st – Friday, April 5th – King’s Preschool Full Day Spring Break
Monday, April 1st – Tuesday, April 9th – King’s Preschool Purple Room Spring Break
Monday, April 15th – Picture Day!!! (Classroom Pictures)
Wednesday, April 24th – Wear Purple Day
Our prek classes have one last field trip in May. If you would like to attend you will need a completed background check. Please see the following steps.
- Pop into the office and ask for volunteer paperwork
- Fill out the packet and follow the attached instructions
The instructions will help you create a MERIT profile and you will need to a Portable Background Check, the cost for this is $12.
- When I have received your volunteer paperwork, I will e-mail you instructions on how to link to King’s Preschool
- Once your Portable Background Check has been submitted, MERIT will contact you via e-mail to set up an appointment for finger prints. The cost for finger prints will be around $45.
- Keep your eye out for any e-mail from the office or MERIT regarding your volunteer status *If you would like to volunteer in a classroom you will need a TB test as well
If you are ever stuck or need help with the applications, please let us know!
I hope you have enjoyed browsing the flyer with your student! The deadline for our February flyer is going to be Thursday, February 28th. If you have any questions about ordering, please contact me at email@example.com.
How to order online:
- Sign in.
Have an account? Scholastic.com/bookclubs
New to Book Clubs? Scholastic.com/newparent
- Connect or our school.
Enter in our Class Code RR6BM
Or return the paper order form to me with a check payable to Scholastic Book Clubs. NO CASH PLEASE. Books ship FREE directly to our school. Plus every order helps our school earn FREE books!