Please contact Principal Jessica Scanzon at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
We had a wonderful week at the preschool. We had a beautiful sunny day on our May Day Parade. We feel so blessed to be able to spread the love around our campus. Our students visited all schools on campus, assisted living, arbor deli, nursing center, Cristwood, the main administration building, CRISTA media, and the admissions office. We cannot believe April has flown by so quickly. We are looking forward to the month of May and more sunshine.
Please look below for important dates coming up.
Wednesday, May 8th – Puppets Please Chapel
Friday, May 17th – Prek Field Trip to Imagine Children’s Museum
Wednesday, May 22nd – Wear Yellow Day
Friday, May 24th – School Closed for Teacher In-service
Monday, May 27th – School Closed for Memorial Day Holiday
*Purple Room Families, your permission slips are in a folder with Mrs. Lee. She will be connecting with you to get those filled out.
Our PreK classes have one last field trip in May. If you would like to attend you will need a completed background check. Please see the following steps.
- Pop into the office and ask for volunteer paperwork
- Fill out the packet and follow the attached instructions
- The instructions will help you create a MERIT profile and you will need to a Portable Background Check, the cost for this is $12.
- When I have received your volunteer paperwork, I will e-mail you instructions on how to link to King’s Preschool
- Once your Portable Background Check has been submitted, MERIT will contact you via e-mail to set up an appointment for fingerprints. The cost for fingerprints will be around $45.
- Keep your eye out for an e-mail from the office or MERIT regarding your volunteer status *If you would like to volunteer in a classroom you will need a TB test as well
If you are ever stuck or need help with the applications, please let us know!
Scholastic order is due on Friday, April 26th. If you have any questions about ordering, please contact me at email@example.com.
How to order online:
- Sign in.
Have an account? Scholastic.com/bookclubs
New to Book Clubs? Scholastic.com/newparent
- Connect to our school.
Enter in our Class Code RR6BM
Or return the paper order form to me with a check payable to Scholastic Book Clubs. NO CASH PLEASE. Books ship FREE directly to our school. Plus every order helps our school earn FREE books!