Just because school is wrapping up doesn’t mean the learning has to! King’s offers a variety of activities for you to choose from this summer and we are sure you’ll find an option that meets your needs and your child’s interests.
There are five great options for making this a fun-filled summer for your child:
- SummerBreak Day Camp: Offered daily from 8 am to 5 pm – with before-and-after extended care – this program provides 10 fun-filled sessions that encourage creative thinking and nurture imagination.
- Academic & Enrichment Camps: Week-long, half-day, or full-day camps specifically geared to your child’s interests.
- Sports Camps: Week-long camps that encourage sportsmanship, coordination, skill-building, and self-confidence.
- Private Music Lessons: Encourage your child’s musical abilities and interests by enrolling them in private lessons.
- Spanish Immersion Tutoring: Grow your child’s Spanish speaking abilities and interests by enrolling them in private or group tutoring sessions.
If you have not yet signed your child up for a summer camp, sign up now as camps are filling up fast! Make sure to invite your friends or family. King’s Summer Camps are open to all!