Please contact Principal Jessica Scanzon at email@example.com if you have any questions.
October has arrived and we can feel the chill in the air. Many of our classes are exploring nature and the changing colors outside. October will be a very busy month, please check below for our upcoming events.
For PreK parents who would like to attend our field trip or parents who would like to volunteer at school, please make sure you have completed the following:
- Volunteer Packet (Must be signed each year)
- DCYF Portable Background Check (Valid for 3 years)
- Link your DCYF profile to the Preschool
- DCYF will e-mail you about fingerprints, set up an appointment
- MMR vaccination documentation
If you would like to volunteer in the classroom as well, we require all the above steps as well as:
- TB Test
If you have any questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wednesday, October 9th – Picture Make-Up Day @ 10 am
Friday, October 11th – PreK Field Trip; Bus loading promptly @ 8:40 am
Friday, October 11th – Preschool Pumpkin Hunt
Wednesday, October 23rd – Wear Orange Day
Thursday, October 24th – Reading Buddies @ 9:45 am
Friday, October 25th – School Closed for Inservice
Friday, October 25th – Scholastic Book Order Due
Wednesday, October 31st – Pajama Parade @ 10:00 a.m.
Our first scholastic book flyer is out! These flyers are a great opportunity to have your child be more involved with their reading. You can sit down together and let your child pick out the books that look most interesting to them. If they get to choose their stories, they are more likely to be attentive while you are reading. Scholastic also has wonderful deals on books. It is quick and easy and comes right to the school. With each dollar you spend on your Scholastic order, you are also helping our Preschool earn points to build up our library. Please follow the steps below to order some new books from Scholastic. If you have any questions about ordering, please contact me at email@example.com.
How to order online:
- Sign in.
- Have an account? Scholastic.com/bookclubs
- New to Book Clubs? Scholastic.com/newparent
- Connect to our school.
- Enter in our Class Code RR6BM
- Or return the paper order form to me with a check payable to Scholastic Book Clubs. Books ship FREE directly to our school. Plus every order helps our school earn FREE books!