Please contact Principal Jessica Scanzon at email@example.com if you have any questions.
We had another amazing Prek taco feast. Thank you to all our parent volunteers who helped set up and serve our amazing students. Students focused on using good manners and how to order in a restaurant setting. Everyone had a great time! We also had superhero day on Wednesday at chapel. It was so fun to see everyone dressed up in their superhero gear. We had a great chapel visitor, Dan Taylor, talk to us about being a peacemaker. He also spoke about how everyone has a superhero ability and we can all be a part of bringing God’s peace to each other.
Dates to Remember
Wednesday, November 27th – Full Day Closes @ 3:00 pm
Thursday, November 28th – Friday, November 29th – King’s Preschool Closed for Thanksgiving
Tuesday, December 10th – Full Day Closes @ 4:00 pm
Tuesday, December 10th – King’s Preschool Christmas Celebration @ 5:15 pm
Friday, December 20th – Full Day Closes @ 3:00 pm
Monday, December 23rd – Friday, January 3rd – School Closed for Christmas Holiday
Santa Claus is coming… to King’s!
Do you love getting professional family photos with Santa? This year, plan to get them taken at King’s! King’s Schools is pleased to announce that two of our alumni, Macy’s Santa, Karl Beals, and Photographer Becca Howell, will be on campus for a Santa photo fundraiser. This event will be one night only and proceeds will benefit King’s High School’s spring mission trip to Kenya. Click here to reserve your spot today!
When: Saturday, December 7, 2019, at 4 pm
Where: Reimer Library in the Martin Center on the CRISTA Campus
Would you like to volunteer at King’s Preschool? Here are the steps you need to take:
- Pop into the office and ask for volunteer paperwork
- Fill out the packet and follow the attached instructions
- The instructions will help you create a MERIT profile and you will need to a Portable Background Check, the cost for this is $12.
- Once your Portable Background Check has been submitted, MERIT will contact you via e-mail to set up an appointment for fingerprints. The cost for finger prints will be around $45.
- Keep your eye out for any e-mail from the office or MERIT regarding your volunteer status *If you would like to volunteer in a classroom you will need a TB test as well
If you are ever stuck or need help with the applications, please let us know!
We will not have any orders submitted in the month of December because we will have such a short amount of time to receive these deliveries. You are welcome to go onto to the website and place an order for the month of December, but you will NOT be receiving those books until early February. If you have any questions about ordering, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to order online:
- Sign in.
- Have an account? Scholastic.com/bookclubs
- New to Book Clubs? Scholastic.com/newparent
- Connect or our school.
- Enter in our Class Code RR6BM
- Or return the paper order form to me with a check payable to Scholastic Book Clubs. NO CASH PLEASE. Books ship FREE directly to our school. Plus every order helps our school earn FREE books!
And We’re Off – A Knight At The Races!
The ponies are warming up for the 37th Annual King’s Benefit Auction, A Knight At The Races! Great auctions have great items available for bidding, so each King’s family is asked to make a donation worth a minimum of $100 to help with this. As an added bonus, if you make your donation by NOVEMBER 26TH, your family will be entered into a drawing to win a **Family Night Out**, with gift cards to Cheesecake Factory & AMC Theaters! One set of gift cards will be drawn for each school on November 27, so get your donation in and you might win a free, fun night out for Thanksgiving weekend!
Physical items, gift cards, ‘experiences’, and wine all qualify for a drawing entry! For more information about the auction and how to make your donation, click here.