With only two months to go until March 13th, we are trotting toward our 37th Annual Benefit Auction – a Knight at the Races! Be on the lookout for your invitation in the mail this week, but in the meantime, here are some things you can do RIGHT NOW to support our wonderful staff and students:
It takes a village to put on this amazing community event, so come get involved! There is something for everyone, including day-of auction set up, fun jobs the night of the auction, and work from home help. Click here for more information or to sign up!
- Donate an “experience” – vacation house rental, airline miles/gift card, theater or sports tickets, or a “big ticket” live item – just fill out the attached procurement form.
- Shop the Amazon wish list here for fun items
- Drop of a bottle of $35+ wine for the wine grab in your school office!
- Give gift cards to restaurants, major retailers, or anywhere you like to shop!
- A commitment for a professional quality to dessert for the amazing Dessert Dash!
- Buy your raffle ticket now for a chance to win a $5000 tuition credit for the 2020/21 school year!
- Credit can be gifted, so let grandparents and friends know
- Drawing is on February 28, 2020, so click here to get your tickets now!
If you have any questions, please email at email@example.com.