Please contact Jin You at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
WE ARE GALLOPING TOWARD A KNIGHT AT THE RACES – DON’T FORGET TO DONATE!!
Bring your auction donation to High School PIN on Feb 6th and be entered into a drawing to win a $50 Amazon gift card! Only donations made FROM NOW UNTIL FEB 6TH are eligible to win!
- You can donate from the Amazon wish list here – just click and you’re are done! (We will be at PIN…just tell us you donated between 1/29 and 2/6, tell us the item, and you will be entered in the drawing!)
- Bring an item to PIN! Drop your physical item, bottle(s) of wine, or gift card with us at PIN and you will be entered!
- Bring an idea/experience! We LOVE donations of vacation homes, travel experiences, theater/sports tickets, etc! Just talk to us at PIN and we will fill out a procurement form for your experience donations and you will be entered!
- And of course, don’t forget to buy your ticket for the auction here!
All students are invited to this year’s Winter Ball on Saturday, February 1st! Located at the Sky View Observatory at the top of the Columbia Tower, there will be dinner, dancing, games, and an incredible view! This is a formal dance where students are encouraged to either go with a date or with a group of friends. Tickets will be sold Wednesday, January 15th – Wednesday, January 22nd in the student lounge. Parking is available onsite for $11 in the Columbia Center Parking Garage.
Date: Saturday, February 1st, 2020
Time: 7-10pm (Dinner is included)
Location: Sky View Observatory at Columbia Tower (700 4th Ave, Floor 73, Seattle WA 98104)
Theme: Masquerade Ball (Note: This is NOT a costume-themed dance, but masquerade masks are optional)
Cost: $50/person (Note: $10 late fee for tickets purchased after January 22nd)
Parking: There is a parking garage at the Columbia Tower for $11. We highly recommend that students carpool to the dance.
SAVE THE DATE!
It’s hard to believe that the first term of the school year is already over! And so quickly, we’re now in second term. Our second term PIN (Parent Information Night) is scheduled for next Thursday, February 6th at 7:00 pm in Schirmer Hall. Parent Information Night is an opportunity for you to meet your student’s second term teachers and get a brief overview of their classes.
Alpine Club is ready to hit the slopes of Steven’s Pass! Signups for students in grades 9-12 can be found at http://kingsalpine.club/ . Limited seats fill quickly so we recommend signing up early. You will receive a confirmation email at least the week prior to the trip confirming space availability.
- Dates and Times: The van leaves 15 minutes after school is out and returns around 11:30 p.m.
- February 7, 21, 28
- Cost: $30 per trip (includes transportation only and is billed to school account)
- Gear: Gear must be dropped off at the van (parked on the main CRISTA avenue with sign) before school the day of the trips.
- Must Haves:
12th Grade Parent Social
Parents of this year’s Seniors, please join us for the 12th Grade Parent Social on Saturday, February 8th! This is our last one as a class, so let’s get together to share some memories and celebrate our time together. All while enjoying some drinks and appetizers! Join us at Salish Sea Brewing Co. in Edmonds anytime from 7:30-11 pm (come when you can). An RSVP is appreciated but not required. To RSVP or for questions, contact Kelly Carrithers at email@example.com. See attached flyer for additional details.