Please contact Jin You at email@example.com if you have any questions.
King’s is partnering with our friends at Revolution Prep to provide our students with the opportunity to practice taking college admissions exams while remaining safely at home. A proctored practice exam is the best way to get a real-time snapshot of testing performance in order to create a testing plan and timeline.
- SAT: Wednesday, January 20, 2021
- ACT: Wednesday, January 27, 2021
- Time: 2:00 – 6:00pm PT
- Where: Live Online
Register here: https://www.revolutionprep.com/partners/102514/
Deadline to register: Thursday before the exam
- Materials and instructions will be emailed to students 24 hours before the exam.
- Every Revolution Prep practice exam comes with a free 30-minute score report review to assess specific strengths and areas of improvement. We highly recommend taking advantage of this opportunity. Our school’s dedicated liaison, Tessa Selch, will help you understand the score report and develop a custom plan to prepare for the official exam. To schedule time for your score report review, click here: www.revolutionprep.com/tessa-selch
We hope you’ll take advantage of this great opportunity!
Your King’s college counseling team
Girls Golf Open Driving Range
Description: Enjoy a 2-hour window on Saturdays, with golf balls available at no charge until they run out. This is a great opportunity whether you are getting started with golf or working on areas of your game.
Date: Every Saturday: December 19, 26 & January 2, 9, 16, 23
Time: 2:00 to 4:00 PM
Location: Jackson Park Golf Course Driving Range, 1000 NE 135th St, Seattle, WA 98125
- Sign up HERE or scan QR code – at least 2 days before preferred Saturday
- The first 6 players ONLY (each Saturday)
- Two (2) players minimum to participate
- Must bring and use own golf clubs
- No experience necessary – give golf a try!
- MASKS WORN AT ALL TIMES!
- No sharing of equipment, towels, gloves
Contact: Head Coach Girls Golf, Simonette Sancho, firstname.lastname@example.org or Teams Chat
International Student Virtual Christmas Party Event
The International Student Coordinator will host a VIRTUAL International Student Christmas Party Event on Friday, December 18th. 25 Students will be surprised by stockings filled with all sorts of items that will encourage them to participate in a scavenger hunt, Christmas Games, enjoy hot cocoa and apple cider while snacking on Christmas cookies, and sharing stories of what Christmas means to them. Each student will get a Large Christmas Stocking filled with goodies dropped off by a Santa’s Elf at their front door to prepare for the party on Friday. Merry Christmas to our international community.