Please contact Jin You at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
- Monday 1/18- NO SCHOOL: MLK Day
- Tuesday 1/19 – Crown (A) & Sceptre (B)
- Wednesday 1/20- Crown (A) & Sceptre (B)
- Thursday 1/21- Sword (C) & Shield (D)
- Friday 1/22 – Sword (C) & Shield (D)
Remote Service Days: SERVE DAYS
Monday, January 25th, and Tuesday, January 26th from 9:00 a.m.-2:30 p.m. are King’s High School’s Serve Days!
All students are required to check-in with 1st TERM, 1st Block teachers on Teams on both days at 9:00 a.m. where teachers will take attendance and share ideas of ways to serve. All students will need to do Clear Pass by 8:30 a.m. Any student with a RED Clear Pass may participate in the online portion of the class but should not complete any of Serve Day outside of their home.
King’s is partnering with our friends at Revolution Prep to provide our students with the opportunity to practice taking college admissions exams while remaining safely at home. A proctored practice exam is the best way to get a real-time snapshot of testing performance in order to create a testing plan and timeline.
- SAT: Wednesday, January 20, 2021
- ACT: Wednesday, January 27, 2021
- Time: 2:00 – 6:00pm PT
- Where: Live Online
Register here: https://www.revolutionprep.com/partners/102514/
Deadline to register: Thursday before the exam
- Materials and instructions will be emailed to students 24 hours before the exam.
- Every Revolution Prep practice exam comes with a free 30-minute score report review to assess specific strengths and areas of improvement. We highly recommend taking advantage of this opportunity. Our school’s dedicated liaison, Tessa Selch, will help you understand the score report and develop a custom plan to prepare for the official exam. To schedule time for your score report review, click here: www.revolutionprep.com/tessa-selch
We hope you’ll take advantage of this great opportunity!
Your King’s college counseling team
King’s DECA announces three winners!! Introduction to Marketing students entered the BECU Financial Literacy Challenge. Students participated in an online personal finance course and then created a three-minute video showcasing what they learned! Video links are provided below to watch these winning entries. Three King’s students were named the winners. Please congratulate Natalie Lukson, first place; Emma Wheat, second place; and Tyler Garrettson, third place. Go Knights!
Natalie Lukson: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Js6sM7hn15A&feature=youtu.be
Emma Wheat: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJdgaEwE7jE&feature=youtu.be
Tyler Garrettson: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vrVBpFt9_o