How to Register to Bid:
- Go to https://crista.ejoinme.org/Auction2020
- Click on the red Go To Virtual Auction button
- Click on the white Start Bidding button
- Click on the green Create Account button
- Enter your email and click Confirm
- An email will be sent to you, asking you to verify the email address. Find the email titled Verify Email for Greater Giving in your inbox (be sure to check Junk folder if you don’t see it.) Click on the To Finish Registration link in the email
- Enter a password and billing information, then click the green Create button. (Be sure to include your mobile number – the system will text you when you are outbid, if you win an item, etc.)
- You are ready to bid! Click on the Start Bidding button to preview items and make your wish list! When the auction opens at 9am on May 26th, go to https://crista.ejoinme.org/Auction2020 and click on the red Go To Virtual Auction button to start bidding!
What if I already had tickets to the Knight at the Races Auction in March?
We will be holding an in-person Dinner Gala on October 18 to celebrate and honor our amazing King’s teachers and support the Teacher Excellence Endowment. Your previously purchased ticket serves as an RSVP to this special evening.
How can I find things to buy on the auction page?
All items available for purchase (including Wine Grab and Raffle), are shown by number on the red Virtual Auction page. You can scroll down and look at each item in order by number. Or if you have something specific in mind, you can go to the menu in the top left corner (three red lines) and search by category.
Can I make a cash donation?
Yes! Help us reach the goal by clicking the Make A Cash Donation button on the red Virtual Auction page.
How will I know if I am outbid or won an item?
The auction software, Greater Giving, will text you if you are outbid, when you have won an item, etc. You can also set a maximum bid on an item if you know the maximum you want to bid – the system will automatically raise your bid when you have been outbid until it hits that max amount.
When do I pick up my items?
Items will be available for pick up at the King’s auction room on Tuesday June 2 and Wednesday, June 3 from 1-3pm.
What if I can’t make use of my purchase due to Covid-related issues? (sports tickets, trips, etc.)
We are hopeful that all the event-related items in the auction will be available to be used, however we realize there is still much unknown. If your item expires, or is unable to be used due to closures, etc, you can either choose to use your purchase price as a donation to support the King’s community, or contact us to discuss a refund.
Contact Sally Ralston at email@example.com